Re-Connecting With Old Friends: It's Tomahawk Time (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Robert, that whole meal looks incredible! Your tomahawk is perfect. Juicy and perfectly cooked. Another awesome job. Happy Birthday Tracy!

Robert it’s a picture perfect meal start to finish. The tomahawk is done perfectly and you know I love some chimichurri on beef. I have no doubt that the asparagus dish is spectacular and I know key lemon pie is money. I’ve actually never heard of key lemons. I bet your friends will be back to visit sooner rather than later!

Nothing like some great friends and food, looks fantastic Robert.

Thank you Jim. was a nice meal but even nicer to get back together with friends it'd been too long since we'd seen.

I agree, there's something special about cooking a tomahawk steak on a fire, just hard to beat!

Thanks so much Ryan. The SM isn't the easiest of grills to cook on but it is a gratifying way to put out some darned good meat. I love that thing.

Robert, if you were to open a restaurant I have no doubt it'd be rated five Michelin stars within the first week, just another carousel worthy meal,

I don't know about all that Ray but I do appreciate the kind words. No desire whatsoever to open a restaurant though. That's too much like work :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Nice meal for sure Robert . The steak looks absolutely perfect! All the sides look great too! Happy birthday to Tracy! What a great way to celibrate!

Very much appreciate it Travis. I'm a bit slow replying to all you good people but I did pass along all the well-wises to Tracy. She thanks all of you.

Killer spread Robert! Again :) man that all look great!

Thank you Dave. It came out pretty good but it was also a fun meal to put together. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Very nice Robert. Love me a nice tomahawk and yours looks perfect. Nice work and happy birthday to Tracy!

Thanks Jake. As monstrous as those steaks were I used the instant read therm to make sure they were done correctly. Didn't want to take a chance botching those up so paid pretty close attention.

Robert

Robert. It doesn't get much better than this!

Your tomahawk steaks should be riding front and center.

Thanks Joe. It was a really good meal and I thought it stood a chance of getting a ride but most importantly I just wanted to share with the folks here.

It's looks awesome Robert

Very much appreciate it. I just wish I'd taken a little more time on the presentation.

Robert it’s a picture perfect meal start to finish.
I’ve actually never heard of key lemons

Thanks Jeff!! Coming from you, after all the amazing meals you've shared here, I take that as a huge compliment. The Key Lemon juice is from Nellie and Joe's, same place some of us get the Key Lime juice.

Robert

Robert, that whole meal looks incredible! Your tomahawk is perfect. Juicy and perfectly cooked. Another awesome job. Happy Birthday Tracy!

Thanks so much Mike. Appreciate the kind words about the meal and I did pass along all the birthday wishes to Tracy.

Fantastic job all around.

Very much appreciate it!!

Robert

Man yeah! That's a great looking meal. And it was great that you were able to share it with friends.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky