Rainy days and mondays.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
..always get me down! But this breakfast didn't suck! Toast, cheese, "dippy style eggs, topped with guacamole, Chipotle Tabasco and a dusting of Tony c's. Paired with a scoop of my wife's corn salad over some fritos! Moving a little slow now lol!
20230703_102414.jpg

Good lookin' breakfast! The corn salad has me intrigued.
Thanks, I will post the recipe for you later. My wife makes it, so I'm not exactly sure what and how much she puts in it! Sweet corn, onion, green pepper and mayo I know for sure are in it.

Reactions: JLeonard
Corn salad recipe per the warden

3 cans of sweet corn
1 med size onion chopped ( go more or bigger if youre an onion lover)
2 green peppers chopped
1 or 1.5 cups of your favorite mayo up to you
1.5 or 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning, once again, up to you and your flavor preferences
Stir it all up, serve over some fritos! Some people mix the fritos in, but im not a fan of how quick they get soggy. Can also use chili fritos for a different hit if thats your thing!

I have made that corn salad....Think almost the exact recipe. Mighty good stuff.
And thats a heck of a great looking breakfast! Yep, nap would be due after that.

Jim

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Thanks for the like and the comment! Hope you try the salad for yourself!

I have made that corn salad....Think almost the exact recipe. Mighty good stuff.
And thats a heck of a great looking breakfast! Yep, nap would be due after that.

Jim
Thanks Jim! Good stuff! If I had my way, I would sneak some chopped up smoked bacon in it. Maybe some diced black olives too!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky