rainy cold pork fest

Discussion in 'Pork' started by gypsyseagod, Dec 8, 2007.

1. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

yesterday was a wash(those in chat knew what i was talking about) but i'm going for it today. pork butt,pork ribs,fatty,& hot italian sausages. gonna open up the trailer & do the pit thats in there - no sense getting totally wet lol. Qview to come.

2. homebrew & bbq

homebrew & bbq Smoking Fanatic

Good luck, gypsy! If you get a little wet it's okay, but take care of that meat. [​IMG] Hope it all goes well for you. Looking forward to the Q-view.

3. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

What pit ya got in the trailer??
    Stay dry at least![​IMG]

4. glued2it

glued2it Master of the Pit

We're dedicated!

[​IMG]

5. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I've got a pork butt in right now for a big feast tonight at a friends place. Of course, no rain for us and I am sweating with the 80º heat[​IMG]

6. pescadero

pescadero Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

There otta' be a law !!

Skip

7. gypsyseagod

who said anything about getting wet? lol i got my rum & i'm hiding out in the trailer- it's toasty in there. it does need a satellite dish though. lol [​IMG]
    more qview to come.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. gypsyseagod

it's "unit 2" bubba.

9. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]

Very jealous mod.!!![​IMG]

10. gypsyseagod

here's more pics... i just talked to debi & terry... gotta figger out the hammock mod......[​IMG] brb w/ mo pics.

11. ajthepoolman

ajthepoolman Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

gypsy, I think you are living the dream that many of us have! Smoke on partner!

12. gypsyseagod

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. gypsyseagod

maybe this 1 works better...... [​IMG]

14. gypsyseagod

15. homebrew & bbq

homebrew & bbq Smoking Fanatic

Good food and good music! What more can you ask for? [​IMG]

Hope you're enjoying every minute of it, gypsy!

16. gypsyseagod

dang right i modded the pit... the right way- now i still need the beer fridge & the satellite dish & the hammock mods( summertime thing- refer to the ranp down stern of the trailer & the big tree) lmfao.

17. gypsyseagod

well if "living the dream involves 100% cost 200%labor & nobody to blame for failure but yourself.. yeah i'm living the nightmare(once again) the best thing about a day job is- when ya leave the job- yer done for the day. when yer the honcho- it's all on you.......but the pics are nice lol ...... and if worse comes to worse i can always live in it.... [​IMG]

18. gypsyseagod

a very fitting song to this converation- these boys live next door & are very talented in their thing... that "gypsy living the dream thing" = well these kids & this song keeps me grounded..... plus a guitar slinging long haired cook... well ya get the picture.

19. gypsyseagod

bro... i just don't know how to do something small or 1/2 fast........ya know me... i am over the top & full on "get 'er done" i am a "hillbilly" right- lol .. pffhhhtttt.