QVIEW from this past Saturday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bullfrog

Original poster
Oct 15, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Since this has a couple different things I decided to put it into general. Enjoy!

Everything to be used for the days cooking.

Ribs rubbed down.

Fatties - Made one with Maple and one Hot

Cooking onions and bell peppers

Added cheese

Added the onions and bell peppers

Added tomato

Added jalepenos

Added chopped black olive

Rolled up and ready for the weave

Weave in place

All done

ABTs - Just simple ones
Cored out

Filled with cream cheese

Wrapped in bacon

Other shots
Everything on the grill

After 3 hours, ready for foiling

Everything is ready to eat. Potato salad, green bean caserole, fatties, ABTs, ribs, baked beans.

Hopefully after the first of the year I will get a real smoker instead of using indirect heat and foil bombs.

You were busy. Nice meal.

Shweeeeeeeet!
babysmall.gif

It all looks great... especially the fattie with the japs...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Bullfrog, really nice job using the grill, great pics of the process and the spread. Can't wait ta see what you turn out with a smoker!!!!
Points for you buddy.....
points.gif

Indeed! Lang HQ is driving distance for me. I'll probably make a trip up there in the next month to see one in person first. After all the reading and researching I have done, that one would seem to fit what I would like in a smoker.

Man o Man you put on quite the spread there for sure. I really liked the bacon weave on them fattie's it was a piece of bacon art. Those ribs look great too and the Abt's were a good adition to the meals
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
fabolous job on the whole meal and I'm sure that the army that ate it enjoyed it. I only hope it was for the GATOR GAME too. So many
points.gif
for this one.

PS if you want my phone number just let me know. I'm in jax too

It was for the Gator game! I had about 8 other people over and we put a serious dent into the spread for sure. You will have a PM here in a bit with my contact info. Thanks again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky