Quick Burgers on My Indoor Grill (Smokeless)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those Burgers look darn good Bear. I agree with Jim, indoor or outdoor, I'd eat Burgers any way I can get them. You improvise very well, good job.

Burgers look good. I’ve noticed you got a few gadgets I don’t have. How do you like the smokeless grill?

Thank You Justin!!
I like this Smokeless Grill, but some of the things it does good are done as good or better with my other toys. As far as being the best at something, I would say the Smokeless Grill does Burgers the best.
It comes with a Griddle too, which works pretty good too.
As far as being able to do the most things well, I'd so far have to say my #360 Air Fryer is the most versatile.
I got another toy for Christmas, that will soon be showing up in my posts, that works pretty good too. I don't want to say much yet, until I get it going---It has a learning curve.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Justin!!
I like this Smokeless Grill, but some of the things it does good are done as good or better with my other toys. As far as being the best at something, I would say the Smokeless Grill does Burgers the best.
It comes with a Griddle too, which works pretty good too.
As far as being able to do the most things well, I'd so far have to say my #360 Air Fryer is the most versatile.
I got another toy for Christmas, that will soon be showing up in my posts, that works pretty good too. I don't want to say much yet, until I get it going---It has a learning curve.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
i am excited to use my air fryer soon after your sausage thread

gonna finish a lot of chicken legs in that thing, im sure

Bear, They look delicious and you kept things simple. Try putting 2 burgers together, stuff the center with cheese/mustard/ketchup/diced fried onions/diced pickle and make a different Jucy Lucy. But don't forget the home fries. 🍻

Thank You Wurst!!
Sounds good!
When I was a Teenager, there was a place in my home town "Quakertown", called "The Fireside".
It had a big Charcoal pit behind the counter, in the back of the room. The pit was about 2' front to back, by about 10' wide. They made everything there, including a specialty, called the "Mouseburger". It was 2 Patties with cheese molded in between, and grilled over that Pit.
They were great, but they had to issue a warning when serving them, because if you weren't careful, that first bite let loose the boiling hot melted cheese from the inside, all over your lips & chin.
That was my favorite place to go (and I was dating 2 of the waitresses there), until I was old enough to legally go to the Bars around town. The Fireside ended, and was replaced with a "Hess" self-service Gas Station.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those Burgers look darn good Bear. I agree with Jim, indoor or outdoor, I'd eat Burgers any way I can get them. You improvise very well, good job.

Thank You Mike!!
Funny how with all the different t things we make around here, I still Like My Burgers & Dogs, and I'll still never forget when we were kids & went camping in the Pocono's, with our parents, and we'd hold Hot Dogs over the Wood Fire on sticks, followed by Marshmallows!! RIP Big Brother Jim........
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

i am excited to use my air fryer soon after your sausage thread

gonna finish a lot of chicken legs in that thing, im sure

Yup, My AirFryer makes a lot of Great food, but two of the very best Jobs it does are Chicken Parts (Breaded or not), and Sausage (Smoked or Fresh).

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky