Q-view, got to keep Mossy happy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigarm's smokin

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
BigArm MT
Hey y'all, I did finally get to smoke on my stick burner, (Chowsie) today, I didn't allow enough time so now it is dark O'clock and the meat is in the oven. I started everything at 1:00 today, next time, I will start it at 8:00.
TBS, and I must admit, I'm pretty damn proud of it.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

this is the pre-cook, pork roast, fattie, sausage, creamed corn with cottage bacon, spare ribs, that the store lopped in half

2 hrs into smoke

food network, rum and coke, Gunsmoke was over, (Matt and Festus whupped some ***)

meat still isn't done, thank God for ovens.

BigArm, it looks like it was a rough smoke.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Dillon and Festus on the TV (Now Matthew, I'm a tellin' yuh somethin' just ain't right about that feller), beautiful view across the lake.
Guess someone has to do it though.
rolleyes.gif

heehe......mike.........festus won't shave......thats what's wrong with him.......loollol

damn nice smoke big arm........and once again........pissing me off.......you DON"T HAVE TO SHOW YOUR VIEW EVERY TIME........

don't MAKE me pull the car over.........LOLOLOL.......summin my dad used to say, when we kids would act up in the back seat..........heheheh

once again......nice smoke buddy

dude

(Now Matthew, I'm a tellin' yuh somethin' just ain't right about that feller),
now Mike, I knowed somthin wasn't quite right bout what y'all was sayin, but by the time I'd get done splainin bout how you didn't understand the writein that you was readin,that someone wrote for you to read, your head was lobble ta spin right offa your shoulders.
icon_eek.gif
Don't ya see
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
smile.gif
I'm glad someone else loves that show.
icon_biggrin.gif
Terry

thanks dude, me and you both know, we would have NEVER done anything to make dad pull the car over. ( God I hated the belt)
icon_eek.gif
icon_redface.gif
Terry

Terry, It looks good ,man. I also see you got a pot of coffee next to the Capt. Morgan in case you can't see your burning the food. A cup of coffee then a glass of Capt. Morgan,I got it.LOL. Keep the scenery pictures coming ,Walkingdude loves em,HeHeHe.

Terry...

Man I feel awful sorry for ya!...NO man should be forced to have to look at a disgusting view like THAT while he smokes !!...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
tongue.gif

And to make matters worse...to be forced to have to watch Gunsmoke cuz it's the 'only-est thang' ya can pick up on the TV!!...
icon_rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

With handicaps like that...it's a wonder ya didn't burn the meat!!...
icon_eek.gif

It's just a terrible situation, no matter how ya slice it!...

So much so, in fact, that I think I'm just gonna have to swap places with ya...just so you don't have to suffer like that any more!...
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

Say WHAT??...

Wha'da'ya mean ya got some beachfront property in downtown Omaha ya wanna sell me?!?...

See what happens when I try to help somebody out?!?...No luck at all!...
tongue.gif

All kiddin' aside!...Ya did GOOD Terry!...Awesome lookin' smoke ya got there!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

You're starvin' me down here!!...

Congrats on a FINE lookin' smoke!!...

...And the Beautiful view!...Wish I had a view like that!...

...And the fine choice of TV programming!!...It's one of my favorites!...

Like I said...Ya did GOOD!...REAL GOOD!!...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Now...About that swapping places deal...............
icon_rolleyes.gif

Until later...

BigArm's smokin
Very nice lay out, I am very impressed !!! Keep the scenery pics coming, you are living in cowboy heaven. Miss Kitty would even be chasing ya !!!

Terry those pic's were really nice, the view & the "Q" view. It's pictures like that, that gives you hope about this country. There's still places like that around. And the food ain't bad looking either. Thanks.

Terry, yer pissin' me off now... all that purdy scenery and great lookin' food should not be enjoyed by one man alone... you need to share with your bros here on the SMF... I'll be happy to help ya' out...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

My thanks to all of ya.
wink.gif
There are lots of times when I wonder if I died and went to heavan.
biggrin.gif
Terry

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky