Pulled Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn Jake, that looks killer brother.
The only thing I would've done differently is I would've added some peril onions and baby peas, because that is how we like it here in this house.
Thanks Dan. I was gonna thin slice some onions and put in bottom of pan but we didn't have any lol. We did have green beans but I passed on those and went full meat and taters lol

• Love
Reactions: forktender
Thanks Dan. I was gonna thin slice some onions and put in bottom of pan but we didn't have any lol. We did have green beans but I passed on those and went full meat and taters lol
It looks f'n killer, Jake I'd of plowed through a plate.👍👍👍

Reactions: TNJAKE
Fantastic looking meal Jake, some of my favorite eats right there.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks amazing Jake,
I just peeked on here to read a bit on how everyone is doing pulled beef and up pops your post lol.
I have about 300 lbs to smoke for a wedding coming up in Oct. Was planning on smoking until stall then panning them with sliced onions, peppers and beef broth and take them until tender

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky