Pulled Beef @bearcarver style!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
A little tribute to the late Bearcarver Bearcarver . Picked up an arm roast at HEB on sale. I followed bears step by step that he did on a chucky a while back. I smoked mine on a pellet grill. I also seasoned mine the day of. Didn’t have thick W sauce so I used regular. This stuff came out great!

Pulled beef-air fryer fries-deviled eggs.

IMG_3207.jpeg
IMG_3209.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpeg

Here is a link to Bears original post.

Thanks for looking,

Fred

Attachments

• IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 9
Man that is beautiful tribute to the Bear! Looks darn good. Yeah, his step by step thread is on top of my book mark list. Refer back to it regularly.

Jim

Reactions: chopsaw
Man that is beautiful tribute to the Bear! Looks darn good. Yeah, his step by step thread is on top of my book mark list. Refer back to it regularly.

Jim
That step by step index is a gold mine! I used to struggle with pulled beef. Once I found bears method I have been off to the races! I plan on doing sandwiches out of the leftovers like bears original post.

Fred

Reactions: JLeonard
Dang that looks incredible. I bet Bear would have liked it!
I sure hope I did his recipe justice! Wrapping with the W sauce and apple juice works wonders on this type of cook.

Fred

You done did Bear proud with that meal. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

Looks delicious! And a great tribute as well! It looks exactly like a meal he would have posted.

Ryan

Well you nailed the Bearcarver style with the deviled eggs. I don't think he put together too many plates without deviled eggs. Good lookin cook, well done.

Well you nailed the Bearcarver style with the deviled eggs. I don't think he put together too many plates without deviled eggs. Good lookin cook, well done.
Thank you!

Fred

A little tribute to the late Bearcarver Bearcarver . Picked up an arm roast at HEB on sale. I followed bears step by step that he did on a chucky a while back. I smoked mine on a pellet grill. I also seasoned mine the day of. Didn’t have thick W sauce so I used regular. This stuff came out great!

Pulled beef-air fryer fries-deviled eggs.

View attachment 680217View attachment 680215View attachment 680214

Here is a link to Bears original post.

Thanks for looking,

Fred
Looks like a great winter treat!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky