Porkpullooza 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When you say coolers. What does this mean. Stick it in a regular cooler? Anything else in there to keep it warm or such?

Just a regular cooler. They are insulated and will hold the heat and juice that will spill out. If you only have one, you can covernit with a towel inside the cooler.

Yep...thanks for the heads up...have that part covered....but it's a very good reminder. I got stuck behind the clock one time on a smoke for a family party. No one was horribly upset but after I was an hour late with the main course (pulled pork) I vowed to start plenty early from then on. Heck...I've held a bone in shoulder for 3+ hours in a cooler with towels and it was still too hot to pull with bare hands :)

Holy sh!t. That is a thing of beauty right there. Well done (no pun intended)....past well done actually.

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky