Pork tenderloins Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All three pork tenderloins look great Chris! They are definitely a favorite around here for a good weekday supper.

Reactions: gmc2003
Love to cook pork tenderloins on the kettle. Those look fantastic
Thank you Joe, the kettle does make it easy, and tasty.

All three of the tenderloins look delish! I would like to try each one of them; you know, to determine which one I like best.
Appreciate it Kimberly, fully understand the tasting aspect. All three were very good, but I've always been partial to garlic and herb.

Chris

Those look top notch Chris… perfectly cooked! 🍻
Thanks Justin, Three are a bit to much for the two of us, but now I have some for lunches at work.
All three pork tenderloins look great Chris! They are definitely a favorite around here for a good weekday supper.
Appreciate it xray, tenders are so much better than chops or regular loins. They all have their place but I'll always take tenders if given a choice for straight smoking.

Chris

Reactions: xray
Gas it up and teach him how to mow the lawn.
Yea like that's gonna happen. He's already driven his power wheels into our fence and propane tank. I'd hate to see what he could do with a lawn mower.

Chris

Now I could see that happening. Thank god he doesn't have and siblings yet.

Chris

Looks great Chris! My neighbor cooks and shares these a lot. I’m a convert, did a couple with homemade teriyaki this week.

They look fantastic, Chris! I picked up some pork tenderloin today. Maybe do a cook with them tomorrow. Supposed to be rainy so I won't have much else going on.

Oh wow Chris. Those look awesome buddy! I have not bought any in a while as been to $$ lately. If you like jerk try some with walkerswood. Those are my favorite thing with jerk.

Looks delicious gmc pass me a plate please.
Thank peachey,
Looks great Chris! My neighbor cooks and shares these a lot. I’m a convert, did a couple with homemade teriyaki this week.
Appreciate it Jeff. I like teriyaki on beef and chicken wings. I'll have to give it a shot on tenders.

Chris

They look fantastic, Chris! I picked up some pork tenderloin today. Maybe do a cook with them tomorrow. Supposed to be rainy so I won't have much else going on.
Thanks Doug, make sure you post the cook up if you do.
Oh wow Chris. Those look awesome buddy! I have not bought any in a while as been to $$ lately. If you like jerk try some with walkerswood. Those are my favorite thing with jerk.
Appreciate it Brian. I will definitely keep an eye out for walkerswood. I'm always looking to try something new.

Chris

Nice looking tenders Chris, and seeing it was a 2 can startup, must have been a nice day all round.

I'm in the apple sauce group. but also use my apple butter a lot for glazing .

David
Thank you David. I got lucky this week weather wise on my days off. The apple butter glazing sounds really good. I'll have to look into that one.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thank you David. I got lucky this week weather wise on my days off. The apple butter glazing sounds really good. I'll have to look into that one.

Chris

I did these a while back, with Jeffs rub and apple butter as a Glaze. The second picture was out in the smokers shack, that is steam as it was very cold that day
I did whole rack and singles , only the singles had the apple butter. The sweet of the butter ad the flavour from the rub, fantastic

1682722511733.jpeg
1682722541524.jpeg

I still have a couple bottles left, so will be using it again on something, hopefully good.

1682722830749.jpeg

1682722936180.jpeg

David

I did these a while back, with Jeffs rub and apple butter as a Glaze. The second picture was out in the smokers shack, that is steam as it was very cold that day
I did whole rack and singles , only the singles had the apple butter. The sweet of the butter ad the flavour from the rub, fantastic

View attachment 664041 View attachment 664042

I still have a couple bottles left, so will be using it again on something, hopefully good.

View attachment 664044
View attachment 664046

David
Dang that does look good, and it appears I'll be exploring a new glaze real soon. Thanks buddy.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky