Pork Cut Diagram

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

devolutionist

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 3, 2007
Tampa, FL
I've seen a ton of questions lately about different pork cuts - most notably ones about the relationship between picnic and butt - so I though I'd post this chart that shows where each come from:

PorkCuts.gif

This has probably been posted a bunch in the past, but I hope this helps some folks out with questions...

That should help - Thanks for posting Devo... Hey what's that curly thing above the ham???? Looks like a pork rind lol
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting the diagram, Devo.

And a big thanks for defining that thing by the hams. I took it to be a tab lifter for a beer can!
icon_lol.gif

Cheers!

Tab lifter, I think I see what you're saying Monty.. This whole 2D thing rilly makes me cornfused
confused.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky