Pitboss Electric

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Old post, but replying, as I have always had this issue. Thermo probe by my pitboss probe always reads 30 degrees higher. It's set to 225, thermo. Probe on grate level by their probe reads 260 (both came with grill). Dome reads 250. My Igrill probe reads my meat temp. I tend to run it 25 degrees lower than what I want, to get preferred temp. I do want to swap to a pitboss wifi temp. Panel and new probes, but don't know if this would make it more accurate or just easier to keep track of. I also have issues with the pellets not falling into the auger and getting stuck to the sides when it gets low. I love the pitboss, but some flaws I have always seen that do bug me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky