Pit Boss 77425

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KIRK9206

Original poster
May 24, 2021
Hi I'm new here but have been smoking meats for some time. I am in the market for a smaller model and have interest in the Pit Boss 77425. I am curious if anyone knows whether you can convert this to natural gas by simply drilling out the orifice to a larger size? I was able to do this previously with my MasterBuilt smoker but have not seen any posts from people able to do this with the Pit Boss 77425

Welcome to SMF from SE Ga.
No answers from me but I'm someone who has knowledge of that smoker will come by in a few

Reactions: KIRK9206
Probably have to change the regulator I don’t see why not I’m sure it voids the warrant. I would let the wife lite it the first time:emoji_astonished: jk

Reactions: Buckeye02
Welcome from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. Check with the manufacturer first for a conversion kit, and if they can't help, go talk with a your gas distributor to see what they recommend as far as orifice sizes and regulators that might work. Consider making your own or have someone make one to your specs. 🍻
John

Reactions: PPG1
Welcome from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. Check with the manufacturer first for a conversion kit, and if they can't help, go talk with a your gas distributor to see what they recommend as far as orifice sizes and regulators that might work. Consider making your own or have someone make one to your specs. 🍻
John
Great advice

Reactions: KIRK9206
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky