Paella Pan Search

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinthesmc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
Gilbert, Arizona - Phoenix area
Hey all. Has anyone bought a Paella Pan online. Or have any recommendations on where I could find one. I am in Arizona but if you know a nationwide chain that carries them, Any help here would be appreciated.

La Tienda, not a chain, but they import directly from Spain. They are out of Williamsburg, VA and I have purchased from them many times. Quality is excellent and I have never had any problems with them. They have the authentic paella pans as well as most of the authentic ingredients. I have purchased their Jamon Belota and various cheeses, pans, casuellas, spices, olive oil, coffee, etc... They are not necessarily cheap but you get what you pay for. Check them out on their site www.latienda.com and let me know what you think if you purchase anything from them.

Just got back from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and they had a 15" one on the shelf..... I was picking up some sautee pans.

Hey Thanks for all the info and ideas. I found a cast iron pan with two handles and its huge about 22 inches ish. $79 dollars at Bass Pro Shop. Should work just fine for Paella and could have so many other uses too

2a348ce2_Lodgelogic.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky