OK who is gonna start it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
5/29: My first competition. mix of smoking and grilling: ribs, chicken, pork, and burgers. Should be fun tossing my hat in the ring. Hauling my WSM, and Weber kettle to compete.

5/30: Depending how I feel I may go down to a buddies crawfish boil, I think he is getting 1,000 lbs. for this boil

5/31: might bbq/grill, might sleep.

5/29 - not sure yet

5/30 - 15lbs Prime Rib for a HS Reunion.

5/31 - Ribs and what ever else I throw on.

B.B RIBS & Beer.
Lots of Beer!!
biggrin.gif

OK. I be ribs, Dutch's wicked baked beans, ABT's, Portabellos stuffed with artichoke hearts and cheese for starters.

Well I'm feeding my wifes side of the family as they all come here for the Sgt. Jon Martin Memorial Run, and then come to my house for a throwdown. And I can do this do to all the good folks here. I will post the appropriate credits when I post the Q View. Here's the menu:

Jon Martin Memorial Day Throwdown

Appetizers

Ed’s Guacamole and Salsa with Tortilla Chips

Atomic Buffalo Turds

Main Course

Build your own plate with: Smoked Carnitas and Smoked Puerco Pibil**

The Fixins: roasted garlic, grilled onions, greens, avocado,

refried beans and sour cream, soft tortillas and taco shells

Dessert

Cheesecake sopapia with jalapeño glaze

Mexican Flan

Beverages

Sangria (with and without alcohol)

Assorted Mexican Beer

Margarita (neat)

5/29 - got two bone in turkey breast I need to get out of the freezer.

5/30 or 5/31 - two chuckies, a pork shoulder, and 2 dudestrami's... most will get vacuum packed and stored for future use.

We are catering a wedding on Sunday, so Saturday I will be smoking the briskets. Sunday I will warm up the brisket, make the beans, and smoke the chicken breasts. Also serving salad and potatoe salad.
Monday will be my day, I am leaning towards ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky