Ok Blizard of 2009

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well that's just a skiff of snow...We just broom that much off the porch no need for shovels...lol...I heard you guys did get quit a bit tho...stay warm

We didn't get doodly in OK (2-3 ") check out the DUDE and the epic snowstorm in IOWA (our former state of residence) Been smokin all weekend! (Ponca City OK)

Still glad to be here instead!
biggrin.gif

Sorry for lack of sympathy from the folks up north, but we still play golf in that amount of snow. Don't get much roll though, but the greens are firm and the water hazards take on a whole new strategy too...lol

That is a flurry... KC Area got 10"-14" and it is snowing again now and we are to get another 1-3" tonight and again on Saturday...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Pff..Northeast, NE, we got 19.7 inches with 50mph winds..worst we've had in 18 years. It all stopped on Sunday, but we're still plowing and shoveling out! The snow you got is what we call a dusting...

27.7 inches so far this month in des moines and its snowing today, supposed to be 1-1.5 so we will end up with the second snowiest month ever behind Jan 1886 when 37 inches fell, hope things calm down or we are going to run out of room to put this crap. Parts of iowa got it even worse and are in the 31-33 inch range

[font=&quot]
2evf78x.jpg
[/font]

[font=&quot]
abjl1h.jpg
[/font]

I knew there was a reason I lived in Texas

Good Luck....hope y'all get out of it soon

I got about 17 inches of that white stuff. With the warm weather and rain/freezing rain first and then the snow it sure messed up things for ice fishing....

The snowview....lol
My Traeger begging to be brushed off...

Garbage can with a snow hat....lol

Yep, it's winter!!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky