Official SMF May Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
To those that submitted a May entry to Fired Up, please re-send the entry to me via PM by midnight EST on 6/4/10. The judges will convene quickly to declare a winner, and we'll hopefully be scheming for the June Throwdown contest!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to post ideas, and participate in the May Throwdown!
Please note that the deadline for May Throwdown entries has been moved (for a final time) to midnight EST on 6/6/10.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking over the Throwdowns, Laurel. I resubmitted my entry earlier today and hope you got it.

DougE

Thanks for taking over the Throwdowns, Laurel. I resubmitted my entry earlier today and hope you got it.

DougE
Hi Doug,

Got your PM, thank you for the entry!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

One good bump deserves another. I've been too busy here on the new platform, but I do hope that some others have/will submit for the month of May, it should be interesting seeing as how the theme is Italian.

I re-submitted mine this morning, too.  Glad to see the deadline was moved as I am having problems PMing.  The darn thing keeps telling me to enter a message when I already had!  Took me over 20 min (5 min after last night's deadline) to get a message thru to Fired Up, only to find out this morning that our point person had changed!  Have a great week everyone!

I re-submitted mine this morning, too.  Glad to see the deadline was moved as I am having problems PMing.  The darn thing keeps telling me to enter a message when I already had!  Took me over 20 min (5 min after last night's deadline) to get a message thru to Fired Up, only to find out this morning that our point person had changed!  Have a great week everyone!
I sent ya a PM, but also wanted to acknowledge that I did receive your entry. I'm wondering what's going on with your connection to the site that's causing that message to be sent to you
confused.gif

Anyhow, it's now June 1st so the new theme will be posted soon!

ok Fired Up asked that I send my entry to jeff via email, do I need to pm you Sumo? or did the email cover my hindquarters?

Today is the deadline for May entries!! Please send me a PM by midnight EST with your entry.

I will create a poll thread sometime tomorrow evening (when I get home from work) and the public voting will begin and last 1 week. After the week is up, the winner should be announced within the next day or so.

Good luck to those that participated, and thank you for your entries!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky