Official 1st Annual North Carolina Gathering April 27th - 29th (Now with More Pictures)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Were you signing your post or are you telling me I need bourbon? Or both maybe?
icon_biggrin.gif
D. all the above
lol Mike will be there to finance the poker game.

I have to say I am extremely impressed with the members of this forum who are not able to attend but are still donating to offset the food costs for our first gathering in NC. I know there are good folks here but the donations are touching. Thanks for your support!

My 4/28 weekend just opened up. :yahoo:

Too late to join? Karol's giving me a "smoking pass" so I'd plan to arrive Saturday (as early as possible) and leave Sunday.

I'm not sure an MES-30 is a portable smoker, but I guess I could bring it if needed. Happy to bring meat and/or a cooler fuller of growlers filled with various Asheville brews.

I'm new to smoking (but you knew thab by the "newbie"). What else do I need to know? May have the oldest son with me.

Don

Last edited:
Will be heading out early friday morning...... Probably make some more kielbasa and hot dogs....maybe some chorizo...... I'll be bringing two rednecks with me so count on three....

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky