Official 1st Annual North Carolina Gathering April 27th - 29th (Now with More Pictures)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
sorry, I just found this today. I don't think I'll be able to make it, but if something changes what is the latest I can let you know I would be able to come? I saw the Florida get together and was hoping there would be one closer.

Going to try and make it Saturday should be 2 possibly 3 of us. I will confirm that for you by the end of this weekend. Wish I could do the whole weekend but I already have Friday and Sunday booked. Can't wait to meet everyone. :yahoo:

Ughh! Sorry guys but I found out this past weekend that I have to cook at a church function that Saturday which is the only day that I was going to be able to make it. I can't let the church down. Alelover, thanks I was looking forward to meeting everyone and I would have been able to bring whatever you needed. I hope that I can make it next year. Thanks everyone be sure to take lots of pics and have a great time.

Oh well. Sorry you will miss it. We'll have to have a great time without you I guess.
biggrin.gif

I would have loved to come as it's only an HR and a half  up 85 from me. I unfortunately will be smoking here as it is the inlaws 50th anniversary and they will be in town and want a family get together.

Less than two weeks to go. I hope those of you planning to come by have let us know so we have enough food for everyone.
biggrin.gif

Guys,

It would be great to be there. But , I don't think we could handle another weekend of fun so soon. It's 9:40 am and believe it or not Sherrie is still asleep.

When y'all are sitting around the fire after everything has slowed down , There's only one thing to remember.. there's a lot of us that wish we were there!

Bob.

P.S. keep an eye on your watch!   time seems to speed up.

9 days to go. Who's coming and what are you bringing? Here is a list of things we will need. I have tables and chairs and a couple party tents. Please add to the list if there are things I forgot.

Solo Cups

Plates

Napkins

Plasticware

Foil Pans

Wood

Paper Towel

Foil

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky