NYD NYS Roast (Heavy Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Right on Robert that looks great man! Nice color on that meat. The whole meal looks fantastic but the real star of that show might be that bread.

Very much appreciate it John. Yep...the bread was stellar but add the Parmesan and herb cream sauce, it was over the top!!

It’s been awhile since I’ve had monkey bread (the dessert variety) but I’m gonna try some of the herbed stuff!

I'd never heard of monkey bread and everybody that knew about it only had the dessert version. Apparently it was a new item for everybody.

What's not to love about that cook Robert, everything is over the fence out of the park perfect, big Like!

Thank you my friend. Very much appreciate the accolades. When I designed the house Tracy insisted on a large dining room. In our previous house she had the dining room furniture in 3 different rooms because the room was too small. That wasn't happening with the new house :emoji_wink: Not often do we eat in there but when we do she makes an event out of it.

Robert

the whole meal looks fantastic Robert! Happy New year to you and the Mrs.

Thanks so much Jim...and happiest of New Years to you also sir.

Nice spread . I've been baking bread in the 360 air fryer .

Have not tried it in the 360. Typically it's the bread machine or on the grill. Might have to give the 360 a try.

The whole spread start to finish looks amazing Robert!

Thank you Jeff!! Nothing close to the amazing stuff you turn out but it was ok for a simple country boy.

Robert

That meal is amazing Robert. As always! You did a wonderful job, and that Roast is perfect. How did you find the Quality from Wild Fork?

I am humbled. Thank you Mike. It was a fairly simple meal with not a ton of offerings but all came out well. As mentioned to Ryan, the jury is still out on the Wild Fork stuff till the verdict comes back on the tenderloin.

WOW----Double Wow!!! What pictures too. Thank You

Ok, I guess that pretty well sums it up :emoji_wink: thank you for the kind words. Was a nice time and a good meal.

Very nice Robert how was the wild fork versus cpb? Wild for won't deliver to me....yet they say

Gonna hold judgement till I try the tenderloin. I'll keep you posted.

Robert

Looks Outstanding, Robert!!
Tasty looking Beef!!

Thank you Bear!! I'm getting to where I really like searing the meat over wood then finishing in the SV. You can't mess it up and it takes all the guess work out of timing it to be done when ready to serve.

Great looking meal you put together for your friends.
Have a Safe Happy New Year !

Thanks so much...for the kind words and the well wishes for the new year. Hoping the same for you and yours.

Monkey Bread looks good.

Thank you Derek. It was very good and I'm about to do another order from Prepared Pantry and more of this will be included...along with a bunch of Tracy's cinnamon raisin English muffins she loves so much :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Thats one heck of a meal Robert ! Looks dang good! Ive never had a Savory monkey bread but I think thats going to change soon!

Very much appreciate it Travis. the instructions said to use a bundt pan but I didn't have one so just used a baking dish. It worked but I may go ahead and get the bundt pan being that this is gonna be some popular stuff around here.

Robert as always a superior cook.

Thank you Richie. Not all are superior though. Quite a few don't get posted for that reason :emoji_wink:

Killer meal there. Everything looks awesome.

Thanks so much!! was a nice meal and a great time with friends.

Robert

Reactions: Sowsage
Nicely done. The beef looks great and that Monkey Bread sounds interesting and wouldn't be hard to make from scratch, using your Garlic Oil. Do you have a preference on the beef brand?...JJ

Nice meal all around. I would dunk that bread in some of the great olive oil I have. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
So what is your opinion on the beef compared to CPB?

Warren

Looks really good Robert!

Thank you Steve. It came out pretty well and we were all stuffed by the end of dinner.

Looks like a fine dining restaurant.

Appreciate it Al but it was nothing I did. that's Tracy's table creating that illusion :emoji_wink:

The beef looks great and that Monkey Bread sounds interesting and wouldn't be hard to make from scratch, using your Garlic Oil

Thanks jimmy!! I did in fact use my garlic olive oil to mix the herbs in. I'd say it added anther dimension to the flavor. We will be getting more of that mix but if you put together a recipe please post it.That stuff appears to be getting a lot of attention.

Robert

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Nice meal all around. I would dunk that bread in some of the great olive oil I have.

Very much appreciated Warren. I did use the garlic olive oil to mix the herbs in before baking it. I'll tell ya though, that Parmesan cheese sauce was REALLY good sir.

Yes Robert that is certainly a nice meal my friend

Welcome back John!! Great to see you buddy, and thank you for the kind words. Sure hope you're up to re-joining us for a while but with all you have going on I can understand if time does not permit. You've been missed my friend.

oh man! that looks sooo good! Another Robert big win!

Thank you Dave!! At least you didn't short out the keyboard this time. I wonder of that means my meal is lacking something :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
Most excellent looking meal. Great Job Robert!!!

Point for sure
Chris

You knocked that one outta the park Robert! Roast is perfectly cooked and the meal as a whole looks so tasty!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky