Nother use fer the weedburner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

travcoman45

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 19, 2008
A Holler in North Iowa
Well, smoked one bird fer taday, an was gettin ready ta fry the other one. Light up the turkey fryer an the flame was a joke! Oh well, things gotta be better part a 20 years old. But what ta do bout this turkey? Well, think man, ya got a house full a hungry people an one bird ain't gonna do it! Stainless steel pot, weed burner? Hmmmmmm..... well fire up the weed burner an start workin my way round the pot. Perty quick were upta temps an got the bird in there an 30 minutes later, we got a fried bird!

Think I'll be lookin at a new fryer this comin week! More then likely tinker with the other one to, ya never know a new regulator just might fix it!

We Use Ours To Melt Snow And Ice Off The Sidewalks...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Now thats a great way to overcome the messed up fryer to. You out the old nogin to use with this one for sure there Tip. I know you would pull if off if any ne can it's you. Great job.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
And you thought that the weed burner wasjust for starting wood for the smokers.

Damn right Tip, glad you got the bird cooked and were able to come up with a great quick fix.
Not sure if I would have considered doing that, guess it depends on how many drinks I had.

It won't wind up in the scrap heap. I'm gonna buy a new one, but I'll be lookin at this one, cause like smokers, ya can never have to many fryers!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Burner looks good, but who know's, I'll tear inta it one weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky