Nice Deal On iGrill Thermometer $59.25

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
An     ATT   IPHONE  thermometer...  I try to keep up with new tek    but     
wtf1.gif

An     ATT   IPHONE  thermometer...  I try to keep up with new tek    but     
wtf1.gif

Its not produced by AT&T they just sell it as an accessory.  You dont need an android or iphone to use the thermometer,  but it would be a bit pointless to use without the corresponding app.

I have the IGRILL device and i really like it although it is a little expensive at regular price. It cost more than the more popular maverick thermometors. The igrill connects with your "smart device" via bluetooth and seems to have a better range than the mavericks. There is also a graphing feature and a few other things within the free app that you need to load on your smart device in order to get the full advantage of the igrill. Overall i think it is pretty cool and worth the money if you want  a little more than just a wireless thermo. 

I bought mine from Verizon Wireless. I used this weekend and its definitely worth the money.

I've always been an "eyeballer" on the grill where you can afford to peak a little more. This was a no brainer purchase for me.

Has anybody used both the igrill and mav 732?  As a current mav owner i would be interested in your comparison!

I am not a Mav user but have used the igrill for about 8 months. I have had great luck with it and have absolutely no complaints with it at all. The dual probes and ability to set multiple parameters for alarming are great features.

Glad this deal is still on for you guys!  I use the mav 732 myself but i may just break down and order one to play with.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky