• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie here, hello all.

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

disturbed724

Fire Starter
Jul 2, 2012
Hello all,

I'm a newbie here, and currently do not have a smoker, however, I'm finializing plans for a build. That's kind of what lead me here. My name is Drew, I'm from Pa, and loove pretty much anything outdoors. Pretty much my concept is if it can be cooked it can be grilled/smoked or deep fried. I already tried to post in the build forum, however, I do not believe I was successful. My profession is Information systems (IT), however, I'm a gearhead and a tinker by hobby. If there is anything else you want to know let me know. Thanks.

jack07

Meat Mopper
Jun 11, 2012
Hi Drew 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!

disturbed724

Fire Starter
Jul 2, 2012
Thank you, I think this is going to be the best and worst thing I have ever done. lol

s2k9k

AMNPS Test Group
Sep 8, 2011
Hi Drew! 
welcome1.gif
 [color= rgb(24, 24, 24)]to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, there's lot's of great people here who love to share and help each other out! Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks![/color]

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course, it will teach you all the basics and a lot more: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

smokinhusker

Legendary Pitmaster
Oct 20, 2010
Hello and welcome to SMF! Would you mind updating your profile with a location please? It helps when answering questions to know where you are!

Glad to have you here!

davidhef88

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Jun 24, 2011
Welcome! Pleas don't forget to post pics of your build and all your tasty creations.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
Clicky