New to the game

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finally got everything hooked up today. Took me a while to figure out the PID stuff but once I figured it out, I was very pleased with the consistency. My PID sensor and probes are about 5-7 degrees apart, so I'll adjust for that on the PID. Other than that I'm extremely pleased. All the modifications are working just as intended. I did have take out the screws that I put into the burner holes as they were making the safety shutoff kill the propane feed. Toom them out and all was well. Big smoke tomorrow for the 4th, ribs and wings. Cant wait to get this bad boy fired back up in the morning!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-170757_BBQ Go.jpg
    Screenshot_20190703-170757_BBQ Go.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky