• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navionjim

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 16, 2007
Houston Texas
I have a question. I like to look at the site from my desk here at work, time permitting. When I first sign on I see several pages of new posts to look at. But if I leave the site and open it again later I only get a few new posts that were submitted in the interim. If I go to the search engine I can pull up posts by date topic or user name, but not all the posts in the past so many hours. I miss all those I didn't get to look at when I first clicked on new post each day unless I look at them when I first sign on.

Is there a way to pull up ALL POSTS in the last so many hours regardless of topic or user name?

Jimbo

I think I know what you are talking about. If you go to Quck Links and then to Edit Options, you can adjust how many posts you see at one time on the home screen. Also, I found that to refresh the home screen you can click on the SMF graffic on the top left of the screen.

Did I answer your question?

When you get on the second time... go to the last post at the bottom... look at the right hand side ... it says - more.... click on "more"... it will have multiple pages of posts....

Nope, mine says something like, "Showing results 1 to 4 of 4", nothing about more anywhere and however many it gives me is all I can read.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky