new pitmasters host

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well, ummm, er, ahhh, gee....

40 minutes on a grill at 250 for fall off the bone ribs with a poorly mixed rub? How much mustard did that guy swallow from the bottle?

I hate how they thinking anyone who's weird and yells alot is a good host. They already changed the format to ruin the show and now they have a host who shouldnt be allowed near food.

what a doushebag!! glad i cancelled cable already!!!! Apparently this is what Americans want Dancing with the stars, Americas got talent and American idol?? I'm moving to Guatemala.

blank.gif

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/lbcfdddqwd--kiddingme-Facebook

Last edited:
I think we can all learn something from this guy. This guy is making the same dishes that take us 5-6 hours in 40 minutes. 

As my ol' cousin Vinny would say, Maybe the laws of physics cease to exist on your grill!!!

Last edited:
Yea but the problem is people are going to believe him because he was on TV and think they can cook ribs in 40 min at 220 i think he said. they will get raw meat and maybe even get sic...

BAd TV programing that they did not check this out before they put him on TV

Last edited:
"OMG" that there is some funny stuff, "NOT" ....did ya notice the heat and serve dinner rolls he used
icon_rolleyes.gif
 ....that show is an hour show, why didn't they put him on first....then 40 minutes later he could show everyone how "NOT" done those rib's would have been
icon_mrgreen.gif
 ............bob

just watched it again to be thoroughly irritated lol what an assclown this guy is and the rub and mustard job he did was inexcusable, i think he forgot to mention that the 40 min ribs were boiled already maybe? he said you can also boil them in beer so i think he boiled those too? How can this guy host a show about bbq?

not sure if you guys knew that they changed the format of the show too. Its now going to be a 1 on 1 comp on a sound stage
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif
 no more elements to deal with

bah!

via: http://www.barbecue-party.com/bbq/5...season-2-docu-reality-to-pro-competition-bbq/
As viewers will already know, the format of season 1 was docu-reality style, with each episode following the trials and tribulations of the 7 competitors. Series 2 will be significantly different as it the show willl transform into a competition-based format that will feature several new competitors, who are currently being selected to appear in the show.

There will be a weekly competition held at various venues throughout the country, where the culinary wizards will be entering their Q into hotly-contested cooking categories with the weekly winners facing off against each other in the second season's finale.
Well that makes me sad... I liked the whole "someone you are watching may not even win" aspect of it.  But still, the rib boiler makes me sadder.

OK Back OFF everybody.......you should not make fun of this guy he can't help it...LOL..This is just what happens when you eat off a galvanized smoker it eats you brain cell or all that main lining mustard had pickled his brian.  He's just "manning up" in his world,,,,,,,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky