• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jackie s

Original poster
Aug 3, 2017
Hi there, 

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I live in the mountains in north Georgia and was recently given an electric smoker as a gift. I look forward to learning smoking hints, tips, recipes and more from all of you here.

Jackie

UWelcome to the board! People here are glad to help. Use the Search here to look up your smoker and see how people use them.

Thank you for the welcome!

I have not figured out how to use the forum yet especially to search. I have a 30 inch Masterbuilt smoker...as a senior I was not sure I could handle the offset smokers.  :)

Joe,

Thank you for the welcome. I have so much to learn and I am more than a little intimidated as smoking food is a lot different than regular cooking.

Jackie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky