New member /Grunty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grunty

Original poster
Sep 9, 2017
Afternoon . I am located north western Pa, Elk County. Curently operating slaughter house with retail & federally inspected processing. Just wanted to join so I may be able to have some input on questions I may have. Look forward to some discussion ?

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from a nice warm day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web.   Lots of               great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Not very nice day here in northwestern pa. little bit of rain. Don't really know how this works but figured if I had a question I could throw it out there. Looking for some good sausage recipes not originated in this area .Ok smoked sausage of corse, Just purchased vacume filler , twister, portioned ,& and would like some of the wall recipes. Already make leek sausage but so does everyone else , Just looking for something with a little different ethnic background . We're all German , Swiss in this area. Maybe Spanish , Mexican, Cajon , or even Texen, just want to kick it up a little bit . Thanks Grunty

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky