New Lang just delivered

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoke box

Original poster
Jan 8, 2019
Hey y’all. Just got my new Lang !! 48”Deluxe patio Smoked Edition. My wife and I toured the factory back in Feb 2020 . Ben showed us this cooker and from then on we knew it was the one. My wife secretly ordered it and sent it to me for a birthday surprise. I’m a lucky guy !!
C0AAB82F-9387-4271-AAC1-2DBA16756E6E.jpeg

Very nice smoker.....and I believe you owe your wife a THANK YOU!

Time to season it and doing some Q-View!

Reactions: Smoke box
Wow, what a beautiful rig. You need to step up on wifey's b-day now.... :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_laughing:

Hope you have many years of great BBQ on that rig.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: Smoke box
Very nice! What's on the menu for its maiden voyage?
Not sure what to cook first. Probably everything but a brisket. I have 0 experience with brisket and will accept all advice and recipes.

Reactions: JC in GB
Congrats on the new rig! Do any of the tires swivel? If so can we get a close up pic?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky