New KCBS Judge- and Open house at Meadow Creek

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bustedluckbarbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2007
Havre de Grace Maryland
I went up to New Holland PA yesterday and took the KCBS judges class. It was a great time!! The folks at Meadow Creek are great!! They make some awsome smokers too!!

They are having an open house this weekend... from the looks of the set-up they started yesterday it looks like they are gonna put on a really good time today!!! If anyone is gonna be around there today the address is:
221 Jalyn drive - New Holland PA- a rocks throw from Lancaster.

Congrats!! Wish I could be there for the open house:-(

Was there a lot of people in your class? Do you have a good link for there website. Seems like when ever I try to get Meadow Creeks online, I get a PDF style web page that seems like a cartoon.

The MC is the only other reverse flow I know about other than the Lang. It seems to have more extras and seems to be heavier than the Langs. It also seems like one copied the other---they are so similar---I wonder if there is a US Patten for the design.

More questions----

Anyone know what came first, the Lang or the MC? (It almost looks like they used to work together)

Anyone know of any other mass produced reverse flows out there?

Congrats on bein offical type judge dude! Ain't know wheres near them part of the hills, would take a couple days to get there, so eat some fine vittles for us and give yourself a harty pat on the back!

I was there as well. Had a great time and got to talk to a few folks.Amazing how much ya can learn from total strangers.

BBQ levels the playing fiels and we're all on common ground.

Bought seveal bags of Royal Oaks I can't find it over here in York county.

I think I was talking to you .Did you mention something about your daughter helping you ????

I'm not sure ... i did talk to quite a few folks and my daughter hangs out with me and samples stuff....

Yes... the class was pretty large... 6 at a table and close to 20 tables....

Hmmmm, yes, Rag, Always nice to have options, I wish the amish lived out back here, I would feed their pigs for them!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky