New Guy In Town!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingscooter

Original poster
Hey Everyone-

After my first post in the Electric Smoker Forum, I thought I would introduce myself formally. I am 30 years old and your typical dude. I love anything with a motor, I hunt and fish, and I'm a big football fan (GO BUCS!). I am married with 3 crazy boys ages 6 and under. 

I am an Active Duty Contracting Officer in the United Sates Air Force and I am set to deploy again in January and couldn't be more excited.

I will be getting my first smoker in the next couple weeks and cant wait to break it in. It's going to be a MES 40" (Gen 2.5). I will be cooking up a storm this football season and am stoked to learn from the best. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky