New from Northeast Wyoming

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wyomingsmoker77

Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
I have been on this site for a few years now but have never posted. I have smoked meats for years but am still in search of the elusive "true" bbq that I experience from others cooking and restaurants that I have been to. I hope to learn from some of you to bring my backyard bbq techniques up to snuff. Thank you in advance.

Welcome from Ohio. I bet your good is true BBQ, we all underrate our own good I think. Post up some goodies.

Good lord man over 8 years to post your first ? , I am speechless , a man of few words lol, what kind of smoker do you have? what makes you think other folks BBQ is better than yours?, your food may be better than you think :)

maybe he should send us some so we can try it.:emoji_wink: I agree though I think we are our own worst critics.

Truer words have never been spoken!! I have tasted “my ribs” that someone else made and they were fricken delicious, mine could use some work though lol

welcome from northern lower Michigan

Reactions: wyomingsmoker77
Good lord man over 8 years to post your first ? , I am speechless , a man of few words lol, what kind of smoker do you have? what makes you think other folks BBQ is better than yours?, your food may be better than you think :)
I have a Kamado at the moment. I started with a water smoker, then electric cabinet smoker, moved to a pellet grill, then the kamado. I would like to get a stick burner this year as all of my kids will be out of the house and I have more time to invest in smoking.

Thank you all for the welcome!! I will post pictures of my next smoke. Yes, I am probably my worst critic, although I have had excellent bbq and I do know that mine is lacking compared to others. I hope increase my skills with the knowledge base here.

Welcome...If you know what's lacking, you probably should not have waited so long to share what you do and ask for help. Folks here, don't judge and are happy to help...JJ

A Big Ole Welcome and Howdy from East Texas

Click on my " CLICK HERE"

Gary
Thank you, I had a few minutes to look through the post you have in the link. Looks like a lot of good info!! Have a great day!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky