New from California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

calibundee

Original poster
Apr 7, 2017
Sacramento area ca
Hello, I live I Elk Grove California I'm new to the site. I've been using the cheap offset smoker you get from the hardware store and just purchased the dyno glo wide body to get more space and to see the difference with a vertical smoker. I'm looking into a big purchase but not sure if I want to go vertical or not so any suggestions would be great. I like doing big cookouts and every type of meat

Hello, I live I Elk Grove California I'm new to the site. I've been using the cheap offset smoker you get from the hardware store and just purchased the dyno glo wide body to get more space and to see the difference with a vertical smoker. I'm looking into a big purchase but not sure if I want to go vertical or not so any suggestions would be great. I like doing big cookouts and every type of meat

Hey neighbor (Roseville here), welcome to SMF!  Keep us posted what mods you make to your smoker and how you like it.  I'm a vertical guy, so glad you are here.

Have fun!

Ray
Hey neighbors, I live in Citrus Heights.  I didn’t know there were SMF people so close to me.  I’m an offset stick burner type of guy.  Right now I have too much smoked food and not enough freezer space.  Someday soon I would like to try cooking a brisket.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky