Need help with a propane grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwolfpak

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 26, 2013
Cottage Grove, MN
So, I have a fishing trip this weekend with friends, and the cabin we are going to has a propane grill.

Anyone have any ideas on how easily to add smokey goodness to a propane grill with out having to do a mod of my friends grill?

Dan

Foil pouch with Chips or Chunks. Make a pouch pokea couple pencil sized holes and toss it on one side leaning against a lit burner. There are also V shaped and rectangle smoker boxes that sit between or next to burners and do the same...JJ

Reactions: dwolfpak

Foil pouch with Chips or Chunks. Make a pouch pokea couple pencil sized holes and toss it on one side leaning against a lit burner. There are also V shaped and rectangle smoker boxes that sit between or next to burners and do the same...JJ
Awesome, thanks for the help...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky