My uds build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks, it is beautiful around here. Wait til the leaves change.

Mike tomorrow is the experiment.. Putting them on 250 on the mini
Whats that? Shanks? I wanna do some beef cheeks..... I just got 7lbs..for $5.. they are great for true mexican street barbacoa tacos... but I wanna add some smoke. . Should be a good experiment as well... ill do them on the uds just cause I can raise and lower temps if needed...and ill probably have in a big pan with juices after its takin in some smoke..

Look at my last post on beef cheeks(in nose to tail section).. clarissa brought up a good point about a water/broth us jus pan.. for more moisture. . Not sure how to do that on the mini... but... worth checking out..

That will work too... I shoukd have done that the last time. I was just overwhelmed with 3 types of smokers going. And sorry farmer.. didnt mean to hijack you build... would hate to make this thread go long...

; (

That will work too... I shoukd have done that the last time. I was just overwhelmed with 3 types of smokers going. And sorry farmer.. didnt mean to hijack you build... would hate to make this thread go long...

; (
HA HA HA REALLY?

This is the wft thread with alot of good info.

; (

HA HA HA REALLY?

This is the wft thread with alot of good info.
Ive learned alot... and im sure many other's will too.. what ya smoking on the uds this weekend? I think mule is gonna kill over if he dont see it with meat on it.... ?

Spatched chicken tomorrow.

Good info in the tread but have to dig for it.

Ive learned alot... and im sure many other's will too.. what ya smoking on the uds this weekend? I think mule is gonna kill over if he dont see it with meat on it.... ?
beatdeadhorse.gif

Wow, where did you come from David?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky