My uds build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Why do you have to look?
New smoker. Need to see whats going on in there.    Last night when I took the lid off all I could see was smoke.    Is that normal or is it to much smoke.

I just read all the threads about TBS and I am pretty sure that is not what I had last night.

charcoal and wood chunks

This has to be one of the most epic threads on SMF.  447 posts with few pictures and tons of conversation!  Pretty entertaining and I have to admit, I've read the whole darn thing!

Tell ya what farmer...we have the same basket, I'll take a pic of my basket loaded up for chicken. You had a little different smoke because of the seasoning oil. It's all good if you follow our directions... You CANT go wrong.

900x900px-LL-8839f3fc_2013-08-01_18-30-41_564.jpg

How bout the smoke pic?  Ok?

The burgers tasted great, more smoke than in the MES.

Light a corner of that round basket close the lid... Adjust your temp(lid shut!!) and walk away. There's no magic to the smoke other than letting your cooker do what it does best and that is TURN OUT GOOD Q!

I think I am going to hold off on getting another ball valve for now.

So I can not get bad smoke with this?

Farmer see this is different.. Everything than your MES. Try not too compare them. Sometimes you'll see barely visible smoke coming out and other times it'll be streaming out... It's ALL GOOD

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky