My Sunday Smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Redicans

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2023
Hawaii
Buddy of mine swung into Costco the other day and called me and asked if I would smoke up some Chicken thighs. Absolutely!!

IMG_5525.jpeg

Getting the smoker ready to fire up!

IMG_5527.jpeg

IMG_5526.jpeg

10lbs trimmed and seasoned with Meat Church Honey Hogs BBQ. And a light sprinkle with their Holy Gospel also.

IMG_5528.jpeg

On to the smoker.

IMG_5529.jpeg

He surprised me with 2 racks of lamb also! Happy to throw those on!!

IMG_5530.jpeg

Letting the smoke roll and enjoying a cold one!

IMG_5531.jpeg

Almost done! Took the thighs to 180 IT and the racks to 140.

IMG_5532.jpeg

Man my kitchen was smelling good!!

IMG_5533.jpeg
IMG_5534.jpeg

Served up with some mashed taters and steamed carrots tossed with some olive oil and salt and pepper. Also a nice bottle of red and it was a great Dinner!! Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Everything looks great and hard to beat smoked chicken thighs!

Keith

Thanks Keith,

Yeah I love smoking thighs. Quick easy and super tasty! Fired my smoker up at 2 and we were eating at 6. I like an all day cook sometimes but a quick easy smoke is great. Also the lamb is quick!

Reactions: 912smoker
Buddy of mine swung into Costco the other day and called me and asked if I would smoke up some Chicken thighs. Absolutely!!

View attachment 695112

Getting the smoker ready to fire up!

View attachment 695113
View attachment 695114

10lbs trimmed and seasoned with Meat Church Honey Hogs BBQ. And a light sprinkle with their Holy Gospel also.

View attachment 695115

On to the smoker.

View attachment 695116

He surprised me with 2 racks of lamb also! Happy to throw those on!!

View attachment 695117

Letting the smoke roll and enjoying a cold one!

View attachment 695118

Almost done! Took the thighs to 180 IT and the racks to 140.

View attachment 695119

Man my kitchen was smelling good!!

View attachment 695120View attachment 695121

Served up with some mashed taters and steamed carrots tossed with some olive oil and salt and pepper. Also a nice bottle of red and it was a great Dinner!! Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Looks great!

Lamb is my favorite of all meats to smoke and yours looks incredible.
normanaj normanaj Thanks!! Yeah this was my second time smoking lamb and I must say I am really liking the results. I also like that it cooks pretty quick so i'm not spending all day cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky