My son's favorite holiday.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Is Halloween. So we are having a few people over later today for dinner and truck or treating. He wanted to be a wolf so we decided on the little pigs. My wife, my cousins wife and myself are pigs. My cousins daughter is red riding hood. My cousin is granny. I had use it or lose it vacation days so I'm off work. Pulled need was requested. Chuckies (pun totally intended) are on.
20231031_094102.jpg

Sounds like a good time . My kids are grown , but when they were younger we lived in a neighborhood that was 90 houses . One way in and out , big loop around with courts off the main loop .
We used to put out a cooler on the porch and a trash can . I was in the front . Guys in the back and the courts would do the same . You could get a cold drink and get rid of the empties as you took the kids around .
Always soups and chili to be had too .
Enjoy !!
my cousins wife and myself are pigs.
I have family like that .

Looks great , watching for Chuckies finish LOL :emoji_jack_o_lantern: :emoji_jack_o_lantern:

And when we and son were younger Halloween was a big day for us also. House decorated up well
I would also dress up as one of the figures in the yard and scare kids and adults.
At other house we used to get between 250 and 300 kids ( some doubled for sure )
Where we are now when we first moved here , 7 kids showed up . I had candy for weeks in my lunch can. ha ha

David

Last edited:
Took the little man trick or treating in a neighboring town. Momma is at home watching dinner. Found a good brewery and went back for lunch. Boathouse Brewing in Prior Lake MN

I'll be tossing candy to the kids. Bryce and his GF will be home. I may let them do that task.
Those chuckies are looking good!

Jim

Wow Tom, now that's an appropriate meal for Halloween.
A couple of chuckies:
1698792456819.png

Seriously those look great. Nice color, and I bet they're gonna taste good.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks like a great time . Kids remember this stuff . Mine are 29 and 31 , and were sitting at the table last night talking about when They used to go .

That sandwich is killer . Just how I like 'em .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky