My new BBQ shirt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
As I posted awhile back myself and a couple friends smoked 20 butts. It was a good fun day of laughing , cooking and eating. Early in the morning I laid out the plan of attack and set up stations for trim , rub, pulling etc. I tend to be very meticulous when I plan something that many people are depending on. One of my buddies jokingly said " this will be OCD BBQ" to which the other buddy quipped "yeah he's OC/DC". We had a great laugh over that and then started noodling other 80s rock that could be modded for a bbq theme. Had to include Meatloaf lol. Out of that my buddy had these shirts made and dropped mine off last night. It will always be a reminder of a fantastic day.
PXL_20230829_002544386.MP.jpg
PXL_20230829_002558159~2.jpg

Cool Jeff, you earned it! RAY

Heard some meatloaf on the radio this morning. Those are cool shirts!

Love the shirts. And its one you can wear next time you do a big cook like that.

Jim

When’s the next performance?
Great shirt
I’m trying to figure out something catchy to put in my Q apron

Great idea shirts look awesome.

Warren

Very Cool!!!

JC222, LMAO, great shirt for your BBQ/smoking adventures !

Way cool Jeff!! Wear with pride my friend. You earned it. That was a Herculean effort and you pulled (no pun intended) it off with grace...and the help of some good people.

And from the same album: "You Took The Butt Right Out Of My Mouth". Ok, well maybe not :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Hilarious! I love it!

I like it !

That’s in my lane Jeff. I like that a lot. Nice work buddy.
Thanks guys! Bonus is it's a super soft comfy cotton too.

Great T Jeff. I like it.

Point for sure
Chris

Another play on a Meatloaf lyric: I would do anything for butts, but I won't do that.

Or

Don't let your meat loaf...

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky