My Homemade Electric Rig

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You guys are just alright. I am quite humbled by your posts. And although my rig may be cool looking, I have many, many questions to keep you all busy. Now that I have the capability to either cold or hot smoke, the sky's the limit, so get ready for a barrage of inquiries...

Stand by.

WOW man a smoker with knobs....pretty scary for this guy...lol looks great man tinker away push the envolope go man go...

New to forum. Did you need to do any treating your steel shelves to keep them from rusting. Thanks

BRAVO!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Looks great. Looks like a lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into that thing.

WOWthat thing is so cool and quite the genious you are there. You probally think it nothing but a thing to build something like your new smoker. Great job and I guess I should ask how does it smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky