My first fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

etcher1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
Fayetteville Arkansas
Kinda forgot to take pics while making it, I'll do better next time.

My first fattie rolled up.

Orion all stoked up.

Internal temp of 170

Laid out to rest.

Got in hurry didn't quite let it get cooled off.
redface.gif

I was about to ask the same question. Interesting design. The coals go around the outside on the bottom?

BTW the fatty looks awesome. Some tortilla's and it's on like a pot of neck bones.
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

Now thats a differant kind of smoker then I have ever seen. Your fattie looks pretty good . Just a few questions what is your fattie made of and what did you fill it with??? Now thats smoker is a what???

Man I can almost taste that fatty form here. lol it does look a little warm still, but I bet it was good.
I'd like to hear what you think of the orion cooker, I've heard of them but never talked to anyone who has used it.

Here's a link to the cooker for those that asked
Orion cooker link

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky