My arsenal and some smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Old bstrd

Original poster
Aug 29, 2023
Hey guys feel free to ask me any questions for the photos below!

Attachments

• IMG_3618.jpeg
    IMG_3618.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8668.jpeg
    IMG_8668.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8663.jpeg
    IMG_8663.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8660.jpeg
    IMG_8660.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9880.jpeg
    IMG_9880.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8414.jpeg
    IMG_8414.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6955.jpeg
    IMG_6955.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6958.jpeg
    IMG_6958.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6086.jpeg
    IMG_6086.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 47
If so they're huge. I've never made one, but that looks to be stuffed with a lot of goodies.
They are big and can be filled with anything you like. I've made them with sausage and filled them with hash, bacon and topped off with an egg and cheese. Or they can be made with burger meat and filled with your favorite burger toppings.

Here's one of my favorites. This one is sausage formed with a 24oz can. stuffed with peperoni, ham, pizza sauce and topped off with cheese. Then I wrapped it up with a pizza crust from Pillsbury.

1693489033824.png

Reactions: mr_whipple
They are big and can be filled with anything you like. I've made them with sausage and filled them with hash, bacon and topped off with an egg and cheese. Or they can be made with burger meat and filled with your favorite burger toppings.

Here's one of my favorites. This one is sausage formed with a 24oz can. stuffed with peperoni, ham, pizza sauce and topped off with cheese. Then I wrapped it up with a pizza crust from Pillsbury.

View attachment 674899
Oh man! Now that looks good.

Jim

Reactions: gmc2003
Lots of nice tools in the arsenal. I hadn’t seen a pig roaster like that before. What is your big offset?

Lots of nice tools in the arsenal. I hadn’t seen a pig roaster like that before. What is your big offset?
The big one was a water tank compressor turned to a hybrid smoker on the one side I use wood and on the other side pellet the only downside was the steel was only 3mm thick and so big so from inside I square it

Reactions: chp
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky