Mulepackin's Surgery

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 2, 2007
Oklahoma
I hope Mulepackin doesn't get riled, but I wanted to ask for good thoughts and prayers to be sent his way.
He parted ways with his horse last week and got busted up pretty good.
His surgery is tomorrow.......

Hope all goes well for you Mule.

May Mulepackin recover with God speed.

Hope you get well soon, Mulepackin.

I knew I could count on you good folks! Thanks!

You all helped me get through a rough time a couple of weeks ago and I'm convinced we can do the same for Mulepackin.
smile.gif

Thanks Cowgirl, and everyone else. I'm just fixing to leave here directly to head to the hosp. I'll report back in in a day or so. I won't be making any sausage anytime soon, but hoping to start in on some ribs, brisket and butts. Just sitting back gleaning all I can from all you good folks. I think I can work with some big stuff with the one semi usable paw. My turkey hunt was supposed to be starting today too
icon_sad.gif

Good luck Mule! prayers for a speedy recovery. Any truth to the ole phrase..."if ya fall off the horse hurry and get right back on"??

sorry to hear you got busted up Mulepackin.
eek.gif
Me and Dixie did the same thing 2 years ago and I have only ridden her once since then. Funny how the ground gets harder every year we get older? Heal up soon.
icon_smile.gif

Get healed up and get that smoke rollin again.

Every Turkey in Central Montana should feel real LUCKY this season!!!!!!
wink.gif

See ya soon Bud.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky