Moms day rib roast, Morel au jus w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
GREAT QVIEW!!!! wow that looked good... ech pic got better and better... even the left over sammie looke AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
points.gif

just for info to would be mushroom hunters out there... several years ago we were up north fishing, and we pulled the boat to a remote island for a shore lunch. and walking around a bit i found a huge patch of morels. we picked a landing net full. brought them home, good thing was last day we were up there and never ate any. but there is a morel that can be poisionous. its called the "false morel". can be identified for certain when the mushroom is cut in half. ck this link and you will see the difference between the good ones and the bad.
http://www.michiganmorels.com/morels2.shtml

luckily i looked them up in my shroom handbook when i got home and ended up getting rid of the whole works. so just a bit of caution when picking wild mushrooms is in order. thanks

ok so Morels go for 25 to 30 bucks a pound around here. Tough to find even in the mountains, but in your back yard???? The awesome roast was bad enough.. Ya lucky SOB! As usual that all looked great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You ruined my keyboard!
biggrin.gif
I envy you folks with wild morels. I see them at the Kroger I think there like 20 bucks a pound
eek.gif
that roast aint to shabby either.
. Anyhoo thats a
points.gif
dish.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky