Mexican Beef Enchilada "Pizza": Weird But Delicious (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great idea and a tasty looking pizza, Robert. I like the addition of the avocado at the end there!
Thank you my friend!! This was one tasty meal that we both loved. The avocados were kinda the catalyst for this. It had been in the fridge for a week and I needed to use it before it went south so came up with this mess. They certainly did add a LOT to the meal though. the cool refreshing avocado really balanced out all the spiciness from the rest of the goodies.

Robert

How in tarnation did this slide by me?
Heck yeah! That looks like something I'd love to eat.
Not a thing on there I don't like.
Life happens to all of us John :emoji_wink: Thank you for the kind words my friend. Believe it or not, I thought about you while I was putting this together....but that happens any time I do anything resembling Mexican food. Remember, you are the one who created this monster :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Apologies to you both for the length of time it's taken to reply. Life sometimes just gets in the way. I do appreciate the kind words as well as the interest in the recipes.

Robert
Thanks for the recipes, no need to apologize. Things in life happen, we all understand.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky