MES fully loaded with this and that

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

griz400

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 27, 2016
Today we are gonna smoke 2 tenderloins, 4 skin on bone in chicken breasts, stuffed cubanelle peppers , couple yellow squash and a batch of mac and cheese .....
Peppers will be stuffed with mixture cream cheese and grated Parmesan and browned up original bratwurst removing casing and topped with bacon strips ... actually going to partially cook bacon to cut down on grease .....
Squash, just coat with olive oil and sprinkle with sweet basil, spg
Tenderloins, just sp and my rub .. will pull at 145
Chicken breasts will be McCormicks smokehouse maple, spg on 2, other 2 will be Weber BBQ seasoning and spg .. will pull at 165-170 ....
Mac and cheese ... just using Velveeta and the recipe on the box ... lol ..
Will have smoker at 225 and hickory in the amnps ...
May add bacon to the mac later ... but, is good with the original recipe ....

Wow!!!
Sounds like a lotta Fine Eats going on down there!!:)

I'll be back!!
340019-95e983e24271807fb2f5f41e37481b68.jpg.gif

Bear

Well,was gone a week.. lol.. thought I would smoke this all up before the game .. no room for the squash .. will grill it up Monday night with leftovers ..
here is the peppers
IMG_0858.JPG IMG_0859.JPG added bacon, partially fried ..

here is the tenderloins and chicken.
IMG_0862.JPG IMG_0861.JPG

here is the mac & cheese
IMG_0860.JPG

now all loaded up, mavericks in place ...
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG
temp was a good 225 for 30 minutes before I loaded it all up .. took 10 minutes to get back to 225

Just getting started, don't know how long it will take .. never smoked this full like this on the mes before .. lol

Both tenderloins are done ... 1 was 147 .. other 149 ... .. have to go this long ... Mrs. wont eat em at 140- 143 .. I am ok with this ... really not much difference ...
IMG_0866.JPG
also a peek at the peppers .. looks like I will use this again .. by pre-cooking bacon some .. looks like when these are done .. will be nice crispy bacon ..
IMG_0868.JPG

Finished the chicken on gas grill for like 3 minutes to crisp up skin ...
IMG_0882.JPG

peppers all done ..
IMG_0881.JPG

will post up a plate when mac and cheese done .. added bacon to it .....

Reactions: motocrash
Thanks rings ... just got done eating ... tenderloins tomorrow ..thanks for the point as well

Man, thats lots of good lookin' food - looks like a party!

Thanks idahopz ... was a good meal.. will be a good lunch tomorrow as well, and a good dinner Monday

Last edited:
Both tenderloins are done ... 1 was 147 .. other 149 ... .. have to go this long ... Mrs. wont eat em at 140- 143 .. I am ok with this ... really not much difference ...

I'm with the Mrs---I always take my Pork to over 145° (between 145° and 150°).
You done Great !!

Bear

Thanks Griz for the stuffing details. I have been wanting to make ABT's but none of the meats that came to mind sounded that great to me. I think the Brats are just the flavor profile I was holding out for.

Reactions: griz400
Thanks bear, It all turned out good .. funny how a little smoker like this will cook like this

thanks mosparky. 1 brick of cream cheese, 1 cup grated parm, and pack of 5 brats out of casing and browned up.. then bacon on top

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky