MES 30 Ordered (updated title)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Home Depot is still carrying the Gen 1 30s. At least the one in my home town still has em.

So I proactively called Masterbuilt and they now have my hopes up, again, that I will be getting a Gen 1.  They told me that the Sportsman Elites are now product # 20070511, which is a Gen 1 and the # that Cabela's said it was.  I really hope that this is correct.

So I proactively called Masterbuilt and they now have my hopes up, again, that I will be getting a Gen 1.  They told me that the Sportsman Elites are now product # 20070511, which is a Gen 1 and the # that Cabela's said it was.  I really hope that this is correct.
If the one that shows up at your house is actually a "20070511", according to this old Lowes ad I found, it should be a Gen #1.

====================================================================

094428265042lg.jpg

Enlarged Image

[h1]Masterbuilt 30" Black Electric Smoker[/h1]
Item #: 47548  |  Model #: 20070511

This item is no longer available on Lowes.com.

So my UPS tracker says that it should be here today... I called both Cabela's and Masterbuilt again, including the closest store, and all assured me it was a Gen 1... I couldn't be more excited.

It has arrived... vent and controls on top.  That is a Gen 1 correct???  AMNPS and Mav ET732 arrived also.  WOOOOOO.  Will upload pic tonight.

Wow, that's the one you want. I wish I took a pic when I was in cabelas of the sportsmans elite model they had. It was a gen 2 as plain as day. But doesn't matter. Get to smokin b151!. Great q coming your way.

Yup that's a good one---Get that control box on it, and get to it !!!

You're ready now!!

Bear

Today is the big day... getting its first test. Been on about 1.5 hours at thins point in seasoning process. Going to spatch a couple cornish hens and a chicken and put them on at noon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky