Mega Platter Of Multicultural Nachos (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is a mix of Texas with more Texas.

Actually Derek, although there is a huge German influence in TX, the brats are German. The nacho concept would be Mexican or possibly TexMex, hence the "multicultural" concept

Looks fabulous! I can see why you almost ate all of them!

Appreciate it Ryan. We both thought there would be considerable leftovers and Tracy considered inviting the neighbors for dinner. glad she didn't :emoji_wink:

Best looking nachos I've seen in a long time !

Thank you and same here. We used to do nachos regularly but they kinda tapered off for a while. These brought them back to the forefront.

Never thought of that before.

Nor had I but they came out really well.

I love the ingredients, just not in nacho form.

If I hadn't done these I would tend to agree with you. I was worn out and feeling lazy though and took the easy way out. Just happened to turn into a great meal.

Robert

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Brat nachos. Great idea Robert. I'd eat that any day.

Thank you Gary. Being that I just ordered quite a few of the brats, I'm sure we will be doing these again soon.

Love this idea! Looks fantastic Robert!

Appreciate it my friend. I was sort of an evolution as we discussed how to put dinner together. Ultimately this was Tracy's idea.

I agree, nachos in a restaurant have very little goodies throughout. Great job, glad you all enjoyed it.

Yes, they look great on the surface but have no substance. That's why they are a HUGE money-maker for restaurants. Tortilla chips are cheap then add $2 worth of ingredients and charge $15 for a plate of them.

YEAP! Great idea! Looks really good!

Thanks so much for the kind words. Very much appreciated.

Robert

Thank you Bear. I've eaten a ton of Hillshire Farms stuff and it's all been good. These however are far more flavorful with regard to brats. There are several of the HF sausages I work with regularly.

Robert

The only ones we ever had other than Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage were "Johnsonville", and I had to bring them in from the grill, and roll them back & forth on Paper towels to squeeze the extra quart of Grease out of them.

Bear

The only ones we ever had other than Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage were "Johnsonville", and I had to bring them in from the grill, and roll them back & forth on Paper towels to squeeze the extra quart of Grease out of them.

Interesting that we had the same experience. Not gonna say any more but there's one brand of sausage that does not get invited to our parties :emoji_wink:

Robert

That looks great . I like them on a tortilla too . Nice work .

Thanks Chop!! That was somewhat my original intention but after the evolution while talking dinner over with Tracy this is what SWMBO decided we needed to have...and I'm not complaining one bit.

Robert

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks like a nice dinner or party snack. Been too long since the last time we made Nachos. Feeling inspired and Hungry!😅...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky