Masterbuilt Help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Try taking the lid off the smoker box and opening the side vents as far as they let you, then adjust the gas to you reach your desired temp. I also like to use a mix of chips and chunks, the chips will catch quicker and then get the chunks going, and I don't soak mine either. Good Luck and let us know
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

BTW... there are also some mods you can do for the smoker box... check out the propane section

I have tried taking the lid off and opening the vents. I think I have tried everything possible!! Im tiered of babysitting this thing everytime I smoke simething. Im buying the Masterbuilt today and only using the Smokie mountain for larger stuff...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky