Marinade for fish?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
i realize this should be moved to the fish section, i was hoping i would get a faster response here in general.

i, out of no where, got a hankering for shark. went to the store but they did not have any not frozen so i got swordfish (on sale from 9.99 a lb to 4.99lb). a friend of mine marinates shark in italian dressing and it turns out fine. do you all think this would work for swordfish?

i would also be interested in any marinade recipes you would be willing to share. i have a few from a couple of sites i check out but i prefer what is shared here as i know it is mostly time tested and more then likely handed down from generation to generation. i am afraid on other sites people, who just want to act like a know-it-all, copy from books and such and post it as their own. yea they are good but not home made.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky